AirlineRatings.com has announced the world’s best airlines for 2019 with Singapore Airlines taking the ‘Airline of the Year’ title. Other awards categories include excellence in long haul travel and best low-cost airlines. Can you guess the best ones?
Best Airlines of the Year:
- Singapore Airlines. With constant innovation, excellence in flight service and operating world’s longest route there is no doubt why airline is nominated NO. 1.
- Air New Zealand. The world’s best airline of 2018, certainly has its techniques to be in the TOP airlines rating. With eye for details, design and constant modernization airline is definitely one of the best choices.
- Qantas. When it comes to reaching highest customer satisfaction, Qantas is the airline of choice. Lie-flat beds on domestic and regional international flights, non-stop service are just one of the few things that airline has to offer.
- Qatar Airways. The combination of splendid customer service and great food landed this airline in the ‘Best Airlines of the Year’ list!
Excellence in Long Haul Travel:
- Delta Air Lines
- Eva Air
- Air New Zealand
Best Low-Cost Airlines:
- Westjet (America)
- Wizz (Europe)
- AirAsia / AirAsia X (Asia/Pacific)